Thanksgiving Hours 🦃
Friday Oct 9, 2020 — 9:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday Oct 10, 2020 — Closed
Sunday Oct 11, 2020 — Closed
Monday Oct 12, 2020 — Closed
Tuesday Oct 13, 2020 — 9:00am – 6:00pm
We hope everyone stays safe by social distancing, wearing your mask in situations where social distancing is not possible, washing your hands and generally building new traditions and resiliency that allows each of us to be thankful.
For many Canadian families, Thanksgiving means getting together with family, sharing a meal, and perhaps stressing out about plans. For Indigenous people, the holiday is also one with deep significance in history and culture, as well as controversy. We celebrate Thanksgiving as a traditional day for indigenous people as a celebration of harvest. A coming together as a community, reestablishing family ties and relationships, and getting ready for the winter.
- Face masks 😷 are required. The Mandatory Mask or Face Covering Bylaw has been in place since July 7, 2020
- Everyone entering the offices must have an appointment.
- Everyone entering the offices, on the day of entry, must complete the COVID-19 Wellness form
- Patients with an Annual Comprehensive Eye Exam must complete the Intake Form
- We are working on evolving our protocols, office layout, equipment as new information is available.
- Additional details are available from the College of Optometrists of Ontario
Shop Contact Lenses
Acuvue 1-Day Moist – 90 pack$70.00
Oasys 1 Day – 90 pk$96.00
Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism – 6pk$54.00
Acuvue Oasys 24 pack$125.00
Air Optix HydraGlyde 6pk$50.00
Acuvue 1-Day Moist for Astigmatism – 90 pk$96.00
Acuvue Oasys – 12 pack$70.00
Oasys 1-Day for Astigmatism – 90pk$122.00
Total 1 MultiFocal – 90pk$136.00
Acuvue 1-day Moist Multifocal – 90 pk$103.00