It's time for an eye exam
Your eyes are also windows to your overall health and an eye exam can also uncover underlying and life-threatening health issues, such as Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, certain vascular diseases and brain or eye tumors. Adults aged 19 to 64 should have an eye exam at least once every two years and people with diabetes should have an exam at least once a year. Other health conditions may also warrant more frequent eye examinations.
Regular eye exams can help maintain your overall health
We are conveniently located on Spadina Avenue between Richmond and Adelaide Sts. Complete the form below and we'll help you find an appointment over email. If that doesn't work, just call us and we'll find a time that fits your schedule.
- Adults aged 19-65 years
- A comprehensive ocular and visual assessment involving over 50 tests. This is the price of an annual eye exam for anyone.
- Individualized treatment plan
- Eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions *
- Comprehensive ocular health and visual assessment involving >50 tests
- Retinal Photography
- OCT and Visual Fields **
- * Additional follow-up and partial eye exams may be required.
- ** As required. There are no additional fees on our Annual Eye Exams for retinal photos or OCT. OHIP does not cover retinal photos or OCT, which we feel is important to thoroughly examine your eyes for retinal diseases and glaucoma. Early diagnosis and intervention is our goal.