Road Trips and Dark Sunglasses: A Summer Classic
You’ve packed your swimsuit and tucked the SPF into your travel bag. Before you hit the road, double check to be sure that you’ve got your sunglasses.
Whether you’re heading to Muskoka for the weekend, or down to Turkey Point. Sunglasses are the one item you don’t want to forget. Sunglasses should be as fashionable as they are functional. Not only do they protect your eyes from sun damage, they can hide any trace of a late night or jetlag. Exposure to UV is cumulative and direct contact with sunlight, even for short periods of time can cause long-term eye health problems. If you’re still not sure which pair is right for you, we will help you find the perfect pair so you can enjoy the sun safely and in style.
Visit us for a regular eye exam to monitor eye health, maintain good vision and keep up-to-date on the latest in UV protection.
Regular eye exams can help maintain your overall health
We are conveniently located on Spadina Avenue between Richmond and Adelaide Sts. Complete the form below and we’ll help you find an appointment over email. If that doesn’t work, just call us and we’ll find a time that fits your schedule.
- Adults aged 19-64 years
- A comprehensive ocular and visual assessment involving over 50 tests. This is the price of an annual eye exam for anyone.
- Individualized treatment plan
- Eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions *
- Comprehensive ocular health and visual assessment involving >50 tests
- Retinal Photography
- OCT and Visual Fields **
- * Additional follow-up and partial eye exams may be required.
- ** As required. There are no additional fees on our Annual Eye Exams for retinal photos or OCT. OHIP does not cover retinal photos or OCT, which we feel is important to thoroughly examine your eyes for retinal diseases and glaucoma. Early diagnosis and intervention is our goal.