Wear the right "shoe" for the occassion
Running shoes have a purpose; they protect your feet while running. Steel toe work boots have a purpose; they protect your feet while working. Choosing the appropriate eyewear can help improve your performance, elevate your enjoyment and increase your safety.
Your eyes have different demands when working at a large screen, reading on a mobile device, playing sports, or hanging out on the dock. We can recommend choices to protect your eyes during your favourite sports, provide UV protection during the long cycle or round of golf, or just help you look great on the beach or the dock.
Never sacrifice proper fit and comfort
Talk to our optometrists about how you can protect your eyes so you can keep enjoying your favourite summer activities for years to come.
Regular eye exams can help maintain your overall health
We are conveniently located on Spadina Avenue between Richmond and Adelaide Sts. Complete the form below and we'll help you find an appointment over email. If that doesn't work, just call us and we'll find a time that fits your schedule.
- Adults aged 19-64 years
- A comprehensive ocular and visual assessment involving over 50 tests. This is the price of an annual eye exam for anyone.
- Individualized treatment plan
- Eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions *
- Comprehensive ocular health and visual assessment involving >50 tests
- Retinal Photography
- OCT and Visual Fields **
- * Additional follow-up and partial eye exams may be required.
- ** As required. There are no additional fees on our Annual Eye Exams for retinal photos or OCT. OHIP does not cover retinal photos or OCT, which we feel is important to thoroughly examine your eyes for retinal diseases and glaucoma. Early diagnosis and intervention is our goal.