There is Still Time to Use Your Benefits
There is still time to use your benefits before the end of the year.
We have available appointments on:
- Dec 28, 29, 30 from 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Dec 31 from 9:00am - 2:00pm
All of our appointments are doctor delivered and start with a comprehensive eye examination. Learn more about our appointments »
Appointments available before Dec 31, 2015
We're realists. Complete the form below and we'll help you find an appointment over email. If that doesn't work, just call us and we'll find a time that fits your schedule.
- Adults including contact lens wearers.
- A comprehensive ocular and visual assessment involving over 50 tests. This is the price of an annual eye exam for anyone without OHIP coverage.
- Individualized treatment plan
- Eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions *
- Comprehensive ocular health and visual assessment involving >50 tests
- Retinal Photography
- OCT and Visual Fields **
- * Additional follow-up and partial eye exams may be required.
- ** As required. There are no additional fees on our Annual Eye Exams for retinal photos or OCT. OHIP does not cover retinal photos or OCT, which we feel is important to thoroughly examine your eyes for retinal diseases and glaucoma. Early diagnosis and intervention is our goal.