Halloween Comes Once A Year, Vision is for Life
On July 16, 2016, Health Canada announced that decorative contact lenses (also known as cosmetic, coloured or fashion contact lenses) will be regulated as Class II medical devices in Canada. This means that all manufacturers of decorative contact lenses.
Wearing contact lenses without professional guidance and a valid prescription puts people at risk for ocular inflammation, bacterial infection or mechanical damage to the eye, with the potential of irreversible loss of sight. A proper eye health evaluation can determine whether or not patients are viable candidates to wear contact lenses and if they are capable of wearing contact lenses without problems.
Vision is precious
If novelty contact lenses are the finishing touch for your Halloween costume, check out our selection. Our optometrists can assess your eye health and fit your lenses and provide the training for proper use and handling.
Order by October 24, 2016
Book an appointment before October 24, 2016 to ensure that your novelty contact lenses can be ordered in time.
Regular eye exams can help maintain your overall health
We are conveniently located on Spadina Avenue between Richmond and Adelaide Sts. Complete the form below and we'll help you find an appointment over email. If that doesn't work, just call us and we'll find a time that fits your schedule.
- Adults aged 19-65 years
- A comprehensive ocular and visual assessment involving over 50 tests. This is the price of an annual eye exam for anyone.
- Individualized treatment plan
- Eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions *
- Comprehensive ocular health and visual assessment involving >50 tests
- Retinal Photography
- OCT and Visual Fields **
- * Additional follow-up and partial eye exams may be required.
- ** As required. There are no additional fees on our Annual Eye Exams for retinal photos or OCT. OHIP does not cover retinal photos or OCT, which we feel is important to thoroughly examine your eyes for retinal diseases and glaucoma. Early diagnosis and intervention is our goal.