Your Eyes Deserve an Optometrist
A comprehensive eye exam can do more than test your vision — it could help save your life. A number of potentially life threatening health conditions can be detected through a comprehensive eye exam.
- Diabetes - Optometrists can sometimes see indicators in the eyes before the disease is formally diagnosed, or help detect signs of poor management
- Thyroid Disease - Changes such as buging eyes can indicate thyroid disease which affects 200 million people globally
- Tumours - An eye examp includes tests of peripheral vision and eye muscle function that can be the first line of detection for a brain tumour
- High Blood Pressure - Examining blood vessels in the retina at the back of the eye can help identify risks for stroke or heart attack before they occur
All of our appointments are doctor delivered and start with a comprehensive eye examination. Learn more about our appointments »
How often should you have an eye exam?
- Children - First one at 6-9 months & again at 2-5 years old, annually thereafter.
- Adults - Every two years unless there is a complicating condition
- Over 65 - Annually
Book Your Appointment Today
Complete the form below and we'll help you find an appointment over email. If that doesn't work, just call us and we'll find a time that fits your schedule.
- Adults including contact lens wearers.
- A comprehensive ocular and visual assessment involving over 50 tests. This is the price of an annual eye exam for anyone without OHIP coverage.
- Individualized treatment plan
- Eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions *
- Comprehensive ocular health and visual assessment involving >50 tests
- Retinal Photography
- OCT and Visual Fields **
- * Additional follow-up and partial eye exams may be required.
- ** As required. There are no additional fees on our Annual Eye Exams for retinal photos or OCT. OHIP does not cover retinal photos or OCT, which we feel is important to thoroughly examine your eyes for retinal diseases and glaucoma. Early diagnosis and intervention is our goal.